£40 Early Bird| £45 General | £50 last minute
Pre-booking is ESSENTIAL
To book Hip Hop Brunch LDN, please email:
Hip Hop Brunch hosts at a Secret Location announced the Tuesday before the event*
Start Time: 12 Noon End Time: 5 PM
All Tickets come with:
3 Course Lunch
Bottomless Cocktails (Between 12 Noon - 1pm)
Featuring Hip Hop Karaoke (Between 3pm - 5pm)
Please note all tickets and bookings are non refundable.
Over 21s only.
The upcoming dates are:
Sat February 17th - WEST COAST SPECIAL! SOLD OUT
Sat February 24th - Last Remaining Tickets
Sun February 25th - Last Remaining Tickets
Sat March 3rd - Last Remaining Tickets
Sun March 4th
Sat March 10th - LADIES SPECIAL! Last Remaining Tickets
Sat March 17th - Last Remaining Tickets
Sat March 24th - Last Remaining Tickets
Sun March 25th
Sun March 25th - ***BIRMINGHAM SPECIAL*** (1pm-6pm)
Sat March 31st - Last Remaining Tickets
Sun April 1st - BANK HOLIDAY BLOCK PARTY SPECIAL!
Sat April 7th
Sat April 14th
Sat April 21st
Sat April 28th
Sun April 29th
Sat May 5th
Sun May 6th - BANK HOLIDAY SPECIAL
Sat May 12th
Sat May 19th
Sat May 26th
Sun May 27th
Sat June 2nd
Sat June 9th - KANYE WEST SPECIAL!
Sun June 10th
Sat June 16th
Sat June 23rd
Sun June 24th
Sat June 30th
*All events are in London, unless stated otherwise
DATES ARE ADDED EVERY WEEK, INCLUDING SUNDAYS, PLEASE EMAIL US IF THERE IS A DATE YOU'D LIKE THAT YOU DON'T SEE ABOVE.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, ticketing platform and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, ticketing platform or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and ticketing platform accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.